What is it?
Sodium cocoate is a sodium salt naturally derived from the fatty acids in coconut oil. We use sodium cocoate in our laundry detergent for its cleaning properties.
What does it do?
Sodium cocoate is a surfactant meant to help clean sheets, towels, clothing and much more. It is a common ingredient in many soaps, laundry detergents, and cleaning products.
How is it made?
Sodium cocoate is made by combining a mixture of fatty acid salts derived by reacting coconut oil with sodium hydroxide.
What product is this ingredient in?
- Heritage Park Luxury Laundry Detergent - Fragrance Free
- Heritage Park Luxury Laundry Detergent - Shore Breeze
- Heritage Park Luxury Silk & Wool Detergent - Fragrance Free
- Heritage Park Luxury Silk & Wool Detergent - Lavender Mist
- Heritage Park Baby & Toddler Laundry Detergent - Fragrance Free