Made in the USA
About Our Luxury Laundry Detergent Products
When we started Heritage Park Laundry Essentials, our goal was to create a laundry detergent that was not only gentle on fine, luxury fabrics, but one that was also highly effective in getting the best clean possible. We found that while many of the “gentle detergents” available on the market were mild on fabrics, but they could not remove tough stains like lipstick, coffee, gravy and salad oils. After over a year of product development, formulation and testing, we had finally created the ultimate laundry wash that would help to preserve your favorite laundered luxuries for years to come.
Why Use Our Luxury Laundry Detergents:
- Special formulation gently and effectively cleans without causing damage to costly fabrics.
- Our All-Purpose formula has the perfect balance of powerful cleaning enzymes that remove tough, set-in stains, while remaining gentle on heirloom linens and garments made of cotton, synthetic and blended fabrics.
- Our Silk & Wool Detergent is made especially for protein-based fabrics where enzymes can be harmful. We've substituted these for alternate cleaning ingredients that are safe on these delicate fabrics without giving up cleaning power.
- None of our detergents contain any Sulfates, Dyes, Phosphates, Chlorine, Bleach or Caustics. All detergents also have a Neutral PH.
- Our Fragrance Free Detergents are wonderful for those with sensitive skin or allergies as they have been tested by a third party (AMA Laboratories) to be Hypoallergenic as well as Dermatologist and Pediatrician tested.
- Our ingredients are Biodegradable and, as part of the Leaping Bunny Program, are NEVER Tested on Animals.
- Our Concentrated formula is ideal for both high efficiency (HE) and traditional top loading washing machines.
- Our Laundry Detergents are proudly Made In America
As we grow we are adding new essentials to our product line to keep your favorite laundered items clean and safe. See our laundry accessories and browse our blog page for helpful laundry tips and tricks!