What is it?
Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate is a surfactant salt that lowers the surface tension and aids the cleaning capabilities of our laundry detergent.
What does it do?
We use sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate in our products to remove dirt and deposits. It will surround dirt particles and loosen them from the surface of fabrics.
Our Product Stewardship Guidelines direct us to select ingredients that have been manufactured or processed in a manner that supports our philosophy of environmental friendliness.
What product is this ingredient in?
- Heritage Park Luxury Laundry Detergent - Fragrance Free
- Heritage Park Luxury Laundry Detergent - Shore Breeze
- Heritage Park Luxury Silk & Wool Detergent - Fragrance Free
- Heritage Park Luxury Silk & Wool Detergent - Lavender Mist
- Heritage Park Baby & Toddler Laundry Detergent