What is it?
Ethoxylated alcohol is an emulsifier and a surfactant that helps break the surface tension of water and allows our detergent to clean your laundry items better.
What does it do?
The ethoxylated alcohol enhances foaming, wetting, solubility, and degreasing properties of our detergent, make it one of our most effective cleaning ingredients in removing oily substances from your laundry.
How is it made?
Ethoxylated alcohol is made by heating coconut oil, mixing with sodium hydroxide and converting the oil into lauric acid (fatty acids).
What product is this ingredient in?
- Heritage Park Luxury Laundry Detergent - Fragrance Free
- Heritage Park Luxury Laundry Detergent - Shore Breeze
- Heritage Park Luxury Silk & Wool Detergent - Fragrance Free
- Heritage Park Luxury Silk & Wool Detergent - Lavender Mist
- Heritage Park Baby & Toddler Laundry Detergent
Our Product Stewardship Guidelines direct us to select ingredients that have been manufactured or processed in a manner that supports our philosophy of environmental friendliness.