What is it?
Lauarmine oxide is a cleaning agent or surfactant that removes dirt and deposits.
What does it do?
Lauarmine oxide is effective at surrounding dirt and deposits and then loosening them from the surfaces that they have attached to.
How is it made?
Lauramine oxide is made by mixing a derivative of ammonia called amine with hydrogen peroxide. This mixture is heated, and sodium sulfite is added. The lauramine oxide is then filtered to remove any extra peroxide.
What product is this ingredient in?
- Heritage Park Luxury Laundry Detergent - Fragrance Free
- Heritage Park Luxury Laundry Detergent - Shore Breeze
- Heritage Park Luxury Silk & Wool Detergent - Fragrance Free
- Heritage Park Luxury Silk & Wool Detergent - Lavender Mist
- Heritage Park Baby & Toddler Laundry Detergent - Fragrance Free
Our Product Stewardship Guidelines direct us to select ingredients that have been manufactured or processed in a manner that supports our philosophy of environmental friendliness.